DSCUS



PEDOPHILES: WOMAN ACCUSED OF HAVING SEX WITH A 14-YEAR-OLD CLAIMS HE RAPED HER

PEDOPHILES: WOMAN ACCUSED OF HAVING SEX WITH A 14-YEAR-OLD CLAIMS HE RAPED HER
PREDATOR Gail Dickinson, 59, accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy while in Ibiza (read here) now claiming she was raped by the boy. READ PREVIOUS POST HERE


She alleged the boy forced himself on her while she was looking at holiday photos. She said the boy chased her to the balcony and "tried and tried again" to have sex with her but she fought him off.

The prosecutor reportedly replied her: "You’ve told us nothing but lies."

Dickinson said:
"It happened right out of the blue. I couldn’t believe how fast it happened. I just remember him pushing his thing into my mouth."
"I went into a state of total shock. I managed to push him back and I was saying, ‘No, stop it.’ I ran out on to the balcony and he came charging after me."
Dickinson said intercourse did not take place. I managed to get away from him.

I’ll never forget the fixated look on his face. I was terrified. He was obsessed with having sex with me.

Prosecutor Azrah Yousaf asked Dickinson:

Are you saying you were raped by a 14-year-old boy?

Dickinson replied:
How would you define rape?

When she was told that forced oral sex would be classed as rape, Dickinson said:

Yes then. It was rape.

Yousaf said to Dickinson:

I have to suggest to you that you are a sexual predator. You plied this boy with drink and had your way with him. Then you cried rape, which is a despicable accusation. You’ve told us nothing but lies.

Dickinson replied:

No, I’ve told the truth.

The trial continues.

This woman surely sounds like a predator! IMO

"BEYONCE, I LOVE YOU AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" MATTHEW KNOWLES SAYS AS HE WISHES THE SINGER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment