DSCUS



PEDOPHILE HOLIDAYMAKER, 59, TOLD 14-YEAR-OLD BOY SHE ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY MOLESTED "YOUR MOTHER THINKS YOU'RE A BOY BUT I KNOW YOU'RE A MAN"

PEDOPHILE HOLIDAYMAKER, 59, TOLD 14-YEAR-OLD BOY SHE ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY MOLESTED "YOUR MOTHER THINKS YOU'RE A BOY BUT I KNOW YOU'RE A MAN"
Scottish woman, Gail Dickinson accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy while on holiday in Ibiza reportedly told him 'Your mum thinks you're a boy but I know you're a man,' a court heard.

Dickinson from Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland was allegedly caught by the boy's grandmother having sex on the balcony of an apartment in San Antonio, Ibiza in June last year.

According to reports, Dickinson - a friend of the family and had gone to the Spanish island with the the boy, his mother, grandmother, and brother.

Dunfermline Sheriff Court was informed that during the holiday, the schoolboy's grandmother heard her telling him: 
"You've got a lovely package there'
"I thought she was talking about his private parts and that it was very, very inappropriate".
The grandmother had split up Dickinson and the boy when she found them in the living room and her grandson was naked and 'clearly aroused.' She ordered told him to bed but later woke up to whispers from the balcony prompting her to look through a gap in the curtains, caught them having sex.

When she confronted suspect, Dickinson told her she must have been dreaming and added: 
"I'm terrible, you must hate me."
Dickinson was asked to leave the flat immediately before contacting the local police were contacted. 

The victim told the court, he went out for drinks with his mother and Dickinson, admitted he was 'pretty drunk' when they returned to the flat, and told how 'Gail was coming on to me… She was touching my shoulders and legs.'

He told how he went to bed, but later went back to Dickinson, who led him out on to the balcony where they had sex.

The boy told the court: 'I was stunned it happened. When I woke up in the morning I felt pretty rubbish. I regretted it. It wouldn't have happened if I was sober.'

Dickinson has since denied all the claims and insisted she never engaged in sexual activity with the boy.

BBC PRESENTER DIES OF CANCER TWO DAYS AFTER TWEETIND "GOODBYE" ON TWITTTER

No comments:

Post a Comment