DSCUS



"BEYONCE, I LOVE YOU AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" MATTHEW KNOWLES SAYS AS HE WISHES THE SINGER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"BEYONCE, I LOVE YOU AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" MATTHEW KNOWLES SAYS AS HE WISHES THE SINGER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Matthew Knowles, joined in wishing his superstar daughter, Beyonce, a happy birthday as she turned 37 irrespective of the strain in their relationship.

The father and daughter's relationship suffered after he was caught out... He didn't let that stop him from celebrating her. He also wouldn't let it stop him from loving her.

Taking to Instagram, he wrote:
"Help me wish my first born @beyonce happy birthday! You are one of the greatest gifts God has given to me. I love you and there’s nothing you can do about it!! ? "

KUWTK STAR, KHLOE KARDASHIAN AND NBA STAR, TRISTAN THOMPSON SHARES PHOTO AS THEIR DAUGHTER, TRUE TAKES HER FIRST SWIMMING LESSON[PHOTOS]

No comments:

Post a Comment