24-year-old Mother of one, Emma Phillips lost her sex toy during anal sex with her 29-year-old partner Lee Miller only for her to feel the vibration of the 7-inch sex toy in her pelvic region.
Emma shared the story of her "embarrassing trip to the hospital" and has warned others against the misadventure that caused it.
She took it all, she didn't even know it! lol
See after the cut for a video on 'GUIDE TO SAFE SEX TOYS' - To whom it may concern!
Apparently, they had to call the ambulance for professional medical intervention as all effort by the pairs to extract the ISO (Identified Stimulating Object) failed.
Emma said: "After an hour of trying - we knew we were going to have to go to hospiatl. We were both a bit shocked."
Apparently, Emma shared her story to encourage people to put all embarrassments aside and get medical help.
She added: "We'd both been drinking the night before so we couldn't drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7 a:m.
"The call handler said 'tell me exactly what the problem is' so I had to tell him."
And of-course her partner thinks the whole was funny.
See the safe guide video below