DSCUS



KUWTK STAR, KYLIE JENNER REVEALS SHE'S BEEN "BULLIED BY THE WHOLE WORLD SINCE THE AGE OF NINE" [VIDEO]

KUWTK STAR, KYLIE JENNER REVEALS SHE'S BEEN "BULLIED BY THE WHOLE WORLD SINCE THE AGE OF NINE" [VIDEO]
KUWTK star,  Kylie Jenner, reveals she's been bullied "by the whole world" since the age of nine in a heartfelt video released on her Snapchat.
YMCMB BOSS, LIL WAYNE DECLARES "NICKI MINAJ IS STILL THE QUEEN OF HIP-HOP" [VIDEO]
Her sister, Kendall Jenner, 22 shared the video on Twitter WITH the caption, "That made me cry."

The video begins with Jenner's words appearing on screen, "Half of you guys think I'm weird. And the other half think I'm funny. But I've been bullied since I've been 9. From the whole world, it feels like sometimes," 

"And I think, I think I've done a really great job in handling all of this. But there're bullies everywhere. So this just a little like Snapchat to tell whoever with their own bullies that the only opinion that really matters is yours and to never change."

YA'LL GET DNA TEST: DNA TEST PROVES GHANAIAN BOXER, EMMANUEL TAGOE IS NOT THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF HIS 14-YEAR-OLD SON

INDUSTRY BEEF? RIHANNA UNFOLLOWS CARDI B ON INSTAGRAM IN APPARENT #TEAMNICKI MOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment