DSCUS



THE SHADES ROOM INSTAGRAM: BRIDE CONSIDERING CALLING OFF HER WEDDING BECAUSE...

As shared on Instagram by The Shades Room - an unnamed bride considering calling off her engagements because she stumbled on her groom's plans for his parents on her income.
TSR wrote:
"My fiance makes $70k a year, while I make $115k. I'm completely OK with the difference in salaries. However, I just learned that he has been supporting his mom and dad financially for years since he graduated from college. I overhead him tell his mom that they can start looking for a new house and he will help them purchase it after we get married since we will have more money with my income. When I questioned him questioned him about it, he said that it was the least he could do for his parents sacrificing to put him through college. He said that when we get married, my money is his money, and there shouldn't be an issue with where he'd like for our money to go, especially when it is for his parents. I love this man, but I am seriously thinking about calling off the wedding."

TWO WOMEN DRIVING ON HIGHWAY GO NAKED AND SMOOCH TO ENTERTAIN COMMUTERS [VIDEO]

No comments:

Post a Comment