DSCUS



HEARTBROKEN GIRLFRIEND OF MURDERED NIGERIAN MODEL HARRY UZOKA BREAKS HER SILENCE

Heartbroken girlfriend of murdered Nigerian-born Uk model, Ruby Campbell, 25, breaks silence over alleged role that played a part in her boyfriend's murder says killer, George Koh, lied about her cheating, and with him.
She claims to be in danger as she  constantly receives death threats since the stabbing death of Harry Uzoka, 25, in Shepherd's Bush, west London, January 11 by his modelling rival, Koh,24, and two associates - Jonathan Okigbo,...

She wrote on Instagram: 
"Harry died because a man had a jealous obsession with Harry. He came to his house with his two friends, knives and intentions to kill."
"Since this event has happened I’m so sad and heartbroken. I had finally found someone I was so happy with and he was taken from me."
Ms Campbell said the tragedy has been: 
"twisted to make it seem like I was the bad guy in this situation or this was a fight about me."
"This makes me so sad. I have had a hard time this year grieving and I am still grieving. “Harry was my love. I have never lost a person in my life and I’m receiving multiple death threats and multiple social media accounts using a tragedy as click bait."

18+ NUDE PHOTO OF NFL STAR DAK PRESCOTT LEAKS ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment