DSCUS



PSG DEFENDER SERGE AURIER HAD A TWO-MONTH PRISON SENTENCE

Paris Saint German defender and Ivory Coast International Serge Aurier, 23, was sentenced to a convertible two-year in prison.
The sentencing was handed to Aurier for assaulting a police officer sometimes in May this year when he was pulled over and asked to take a breath test.
PS:U.S police would have riddled him with bullets thanks goodness he's in France!!

Aurier who was alleged to have elbowed the officer in the chest said that he was "brutalized" by the officer hence reports are claiming he'll appeal the court's decision.
"It was violent," Aurier said on French television in June. "The police officers got out of the car, insulted me, brutalized me, my lip was smashed."
"What's even worse is that the police officer said I had elbowed him in the thorax. If I wanted to touch him, I would have punched him in the face. He did though, struck me several times in the face."  
"I have nothing to hide in the case, there are at least five or six witnesses that say exactly the same thing I have."
Aurier's case is understood to be "convertible", meaning that it is likely to be served through community service, and the player is expected to be available for PSG's Champion League clash with Ludogorets this week.

Aurier has also been ordered to pay an additional €300 compensation for physical injuries, €300 for moral damages and €1500 for legal costs.

Subscribe and share "DSCUS"

Credit: Goal

No comments:

Post a Comment