DSCUS



DONALDO TRUMP SLAMS MEDIA AS "LIARS" AND "DISHONEST" AND "BAD PEOPLE"


Donald Trump blasted the media calling them a bunch of "liars" and "bad people" and slammed the press for negatively reporting his praise of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during an event in North Carolina the night before.


"Donald Trump loves Saddam Hussein," Trump said, pretending to be a member of the press.
"He loves Saddam Hussein. 'I said, 'That's not what I said," Trump said. "That's not what I said. That's just the narrative that's going around. People that saw it thought it was great."

He added that reporters were "liars" and "bad people"
"What I did say is that he was good at one thing, he was really good at one thing," Trump said.
"That was killing terrorists. He didn't wait around and give trials that lasted 18 years," he continued. "And then after 18 years if they had the right lawyer they erect a statue of the terrorist. Not with Trump. "I don't love Saddam Hussein. But he was damn good at killing terrorists and now terrorists, terrorist people go into Iraq - I said yesterday it's the Harvard, the Harvard University, Harvard for terrorists."


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous18:28

    Supperb bllg you have here but I was curious about if you knew of anyy
    commuinity forums that cover the same topics discussed inn this article?
    I'd reall love to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18:55

    I'm really enjoying the deesign and layout of your blog.
    It's a very easy on the eyees which majes it much more enjoyable for
    me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete