DSCUS



FOOTBALL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic to have a stand named after him at the Parc Des Princes

The self-proclaimed man-god who is leaving French side, PSG after a trophy-laden four seasons will have a stand named after him at the club's base, the Parc Des Princes.


Club chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi said: ‘We tried to do everything for him, because he deserves it. ‘One thing that I forgot to say during my speech was that we are going to name a stand in his name.’


Ibrahimovic, 34, joined PSG in 2012 and has scored 154 goals in 179 matches for the Parisian club.
During his time there, he has won four Ligue 1 titles and signed off by lifting the trophy once again, having also finished top of the scoring charts with 38 goals.

source:lindaikejisblog

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16:37

    Does your blog have a cobtact page? I'm having trouble locating
    it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog
    you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over
    time.

    ReplyDelete