DSCUS



FOOTBALL: Messi: I like the Premier League & watch all the big games

Lionel Messi has revealed he is a big fan of the Premier League, but downplayed a possible move despite admitting that he may not remain at Barcelona for the entirety of his career.
The Argentina skipper has long been linked with a switch to England, with Manchester City known admirers of a player who enjoyed tremendous success under incoming boss Pep Guardiola.
Messi has always maintained that he wishes to remain at Camp Nou, though he has now conceded that circumstances could alter and he may be forced to “change his mind”.

“I like English football and I like Italian football. I follow the big games,” he explained in an interview with Egyptian TV station MBC.
“But as I've already said, my intention is to stay for many years at Barça and retire here.
“I hope things work out like that and I don't have to change my mind. In football you never know, and things can change from one day to the next.”

SOURCE: GOAL

No comments:

Post a Comment