DSCUS



FedEx Driver Racially Abused And Spat On While On Duty

FedEx driver Brandon Brackins tearfully recalled being spat on and called the N-word while working in a Facebook Live. Ohio 

The 23-year-old says that while he was taking packages out of the delivery truck a “hick” sped around him, almost hitting him before calling him the N-word and spitting on him.
“Why? Why so much hate? Why so much hate? I’m usually really good with words. I really don’t let that shit get to me, but when you almost hit me and spit on me and call me an N-word—What?”
“What the f*ck is the point of all this protest shit if it don’t work?” Brackins added.
The incident occurred on Wednesday, in the midst of weeks-long nationwide against racism. 

Residents of Lisbon, where the incident happened, are trying to show “solidarity and support” for Brackins with “Hate Has No Home Here” house signs, according to Heavy.
“We want to plaster Lisbon with these to show ALL are welcome here and to also send a message to the racist idiot who assaulted this young man,” one resident wrote on Facebook.
Lisbon Mayor Peter Wilson confirmed that police are investigating the incident.


No comments:

Post a Comment