DSCUS



NEW T.I MUSIC VIDEO FEATURES A MELANIA TRUMP LOOK-ALIKE... [VIDEO]

atl, rapper, t.i, u.s, flotus, potus, melania, trump, donald, music
ATL Rapper T.I. hit at the President of the United State and the First Lady by releasing a music video of a Melania look-alike stripping for him in the Oval Office.
"DON'T SCROLL YOUR LIFE AWAY LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE'S TIMELINES" - JADAKISS
The video shows T.I. in the Oval Office after Trump left the White House. The rapper is seen kicking back in the President's seat and smoking a cigar. Soon a Melania Trump look-alike walks in wearing nothing but her infamous "I Really Don't Care" jacket.

Soon, Melania strips naked on the Presidential desk, giving T.I. a full view of her entire naked body. They later leave together and are seen wrecking the White House, spray painting over Mr. Trump’s portrait and more. He also got a lap dance from Melania in the video.


T.I. was clearly trying to anger Trump and he captioned the video with "Dear 45, I ain't Kanye".

WENDY WILLIAMS CALLS OUT PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HE WAS FILMED HOLDING UMBRELLA TO HIMSELF WHILE MELANIE DRENCHED GOT IN RAIN [VIDEO]


No comments:

Post a Comment