DSCUS



CARDI B ON IG LIVE BRAGS HER "MAN CAN'T LEAVE" HER "BECAUSE NO WOMAN SUCKS D**K BETTER"

Controversial Bronx rapper, Cardi B went on IG live to brag to a handful of fans why her husband, Offset, can't leave her and yep, coz she fu*ks better and sucks di*k better.
Controversial Bronx rapper, Cardi B went on IG live to brag to a handful of fans why her husband, Offset, can't leave her and yep, coz she fu*ks better and sucks di*k better.

20-YEAR-OLD BROOKLYN MAN WHO KILLED HIS 4-YEAR-OLD BROTHER REPORTEDLY MENTALLY UNSTABLE

"Offset loves me. I f*ck good. I s*ck d*ck good."
"I have the best head out here - what's up."
"D*ck s*cking contest I'm winning. He already knows what's up."
See the full video below:

POLICE INVESTIGATING CRISTIANO RONALDO FOR ALLEGEDLY RAPING A LADY IN HIS LAS VEGAS [PHOTOS]

No comments:

Post a Comment