DSCUS



ELDERLY LADY FIRED AFTER RIDICULOUS VIDEO OF HER LYING TO POLICE OFFICERS WENT VIRAL [VIDEO]

ELDERLY LADY FIRED AFTER VIDEO OF HER LYING TO POLICE OFFICERS WENT VIRAL
Unnamed female gate attendant who was filmed lying to 911 dispatcher and police officers about being run over by a car has been fired from her job after the video hit the net... SEE VIDEO AFTER THE CUT
RAPPER, JAY Z TOPS FORBES' LIST OF HIGHEST PAID HIP HOP ARTISTS 2018 [SEE LIST]
The video shows the woman pretending to be hurt while standing right in front of the hood of a car, yelling that the driver is “running over me,” while on the phone with a female police officer.

Chris Hamsphire, the young man who was being accused of the supposed assault, made sure to record all of the lady's antics, which he showed to police officers who arrived at the scene with plans to arrest him.
Chris Hamsphire later shared the video on Facebook months after the incident.

This is what happens when you steer down the wrong exit at lake Georgetown. Corrected myself immediately when I saw the sign, backed up and was going out the right exit... this park attendant happened to be outside and told me she was calling the cops over that... I told her she cannot legally hold me here, not an officer nor did I do anything illegal... situation ensued, that’s when I started recording

CATHOLIC BISHOP ADVISED TO STEP DOWN AFTER REPEATED ALLEGATIONS HE RAPED A NUN

EDIT- I didn’t wait for the cops, told the park rangers they couldn’t hold me there for no reason... right after the video ended I left while she was screaming bloody murder. A few miles down the road I saw about 15 cop cars with sirens and all blasting past me. (they legitimately thought someone was being ran over) Got pulled over a mile or two after that. Thankfully the cops were calm, after I showed them the video they understood my perspective completely and let me go.

A representative with the park who confirmed the new development, disclosed that the gate attendant no longer works with the park which is managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

NOKIA 6.1 SMARTPHONE COOL FEATURES

No comments:

Post a Comment