DSCUS



VIDEO: US RAPPER JAY Z REVEALS "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING" BLUE IVY EVER SAID TO HIM

US rapper, Jay Z made a guest appearance on the David Letterman talk show to promote his new Netflix show, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, the girls girls girls crooner took time to speak about one time his six-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, called him out for speaking to her in a certain way calling it the most beautiful thing...
US rapper, Jay Z made a guest appearance on the David Letterman talk show to promote his new Netflix show, 'My Next Guest Needs No Introduction', the girls girls girls crooner took time to speak about one time his six-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, called him out for speaking to her in a certain way calling it "the most beautiful thing..." See the video after the cut

US rapper, Jay Z made a guest appearance on the David Letterman talk show to promote his new Netflix show, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, the girls girls girls crooner took time to speak about one time his six-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, called him out for speaking to her in a certain way calling it the most beautiful thing...

The smitten dad said:
"I told her to get in the car the other day because she was asking a thousand questions and we had to leave for school."
"We’re driving and then I just hear a little voice (say), ‘Dad,’ I turn around and she said, ‘I didn’t like when you told me to get in the car the way you told me… It hurt my feelings’."
 "She’s six!"
He said he was so touched by her honesty that he told her, "That’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever said to me."

See excerpt from the video below

No comments:

Post a Comment