DSCUS



Cleveland Cavaliers lost at home to Boston Celtics in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals

The third Eastern Conference finals game between Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics is probably the best moment to be either a basketball lover, a Boston Celtics fan or both.
Tied at 108-108 with about 10 seconds left in the 4th quarter, Avery Bradley savaged a win for Boston Celtics with a 3-pointer. 



J.R Smith lashed out at LeBron James' sub-par performance emphasizing on LeBron's lack of confidence during the game.

Smith said:
"Play confident, that's my only thing. People of his stature, well, there's only like three, but people like him, you gotta play confident the whole night and play aggressive. I mean, it's the Eastern Conference finals. It's not enough, for him, for what he does, for what he brings. It's not enough. He knows that. We know that. Just expecting him to be better in Game 4."
"I mean, I never have that problem. I've been confident every time I've stepped on the court, whether I'm falling out of bounds or shooting a free throw, confidence is something I never lack, that's my job as his teammate and as his friend is making sure he stays confident in what he does, and you know, just trying to get him out of it."
 Game 4 is on Tuesday 23rd May at the Quicken Loans Arena, home of the Cavs. Tune in!!!