DSCUS



Trey Songz' trying to so hard but only making things worse for Nicki Minaj

Earlier yesterday I shared a post (here) about an on-going beef between Remy Ma And Nicki Minaj - because of Remy Ma's 7-minute career-wrecking diss track aimed at Nicki Minaj. She alleged Nicki Minaj f*cked Trey Songz rapping - 'Only time you touch a trigga is when you fucked Trey Songz'.
The trigga line kinda struck line I guess because Trey Songz' been on every social media trying his best to clarify he didn't shag Nicki Minaj... 
Trey Songz who himself just got out of a misunderstanding with Keke Palmer is doing his best to make sure the allegation does not stick but the internet is not having his denials and good guy antics.
See what Trey Songz wroke after the cut

"@NICKIMINAJ you need to be mad at Remy Nicki."
"@NICKIMINAJ I didn't post anything indirect. I gathered a understanding of events and then spoke my piece. You just mad. I still love you."
"@NICKIMINAJ cause if you check my Instagram feed I already denied it on video so words didn't get misconstrued."

No comments:

Post a Comment