DSCUS



Patrice Evra reveals a hotshot at Manchester United blocked his return to Old Trafford

Patrice Evra has uncovered he was near re-joining Manchester United yet says a man at the club likely halted his hopes of coming back to Old Trafford. 

Patrice  Evra, 35, played for Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson from 2006 to 2014, winning five Premier League titles and the Champions League among other noteworthy trophies. 

The left-back moved to Marseille from Juventus in the January transfer window, after it had been speculated he was re-joining Manchester United which seemed like a move Manchester United fans wouldn't mind.
"I was very close to a return to Manchester United," 
"I also spoke with Mourinho but there was a person, whose name I will not say, who probably did not like the idea of my return."
"Even the fans were enthusiastic and would have been delighted, but because I realised that they [the club] would not do anything I then asked my agent to look for other teams."
"Marseille immediately won me over with their project and immediately created a great feeling."
"We only spent one day to close the deal. They really treated me like a God, making it clear they had a great need for me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment