DSCUS



ZORYA CEO CALLS MANCHESTER A DIRTY AND DRUNK CITY AMID HOMOPHOBIC RANT.

Sergei Rafailov, Zorya CEO, wasn't impressed with Manchester when he visited with his team, calling the English city dirty and also spoke about seeing guys kissing each other.
Zorya Luhansk from Ukrainian league faced Manchester United in Europa Cup which they lost one goal to nil.
"When we were in England, we were only in Manchester and I did not like the city."
"It was very dirty, near the hotel which was incidentally in the city centre, there were homeless people sleeping on the pavement at night."
"I went out for a walk in the evening and went a little further from the centre, it was even worse there. Masses of drunk people. It was bizarre for me to see men walking down the street and kissing. I did not like it."
"I would suggest we think about European integration 20 times [before we accept it]. I would not like my grandchildren to go outside and see men kissing and homeless people sleeping in the centre of the city."

Zorya have only managed one point from two fixtures in the Europa League which leaves them sitting at the bottom of Group A.

They'll face Feyenoord in their next Europa Cup fixture.

Credit: Goal

No comments:

Post a Comment