DSCUS



WATCH: Donald Trump issues another apology in the wake of sex audio leak with Bush

An audio which captured US Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Billy Bush then of "Access Hollywood" in 2005 on the set of "Days of Our Lives" making 'vulgar statements' about women made wave on Friday and the Donald has been apologizing ever since.
Mr. Trump was scheduled for a cameo on the soap opera and somehow his conversation with Bush was recorded.
Let me play the devil's advocate - I mean most guys do this thing and it wasn't like they sat any lady down and told her all those things and it's unfortunate it made it to the internet.
Listen to Trump's apology and the leaked audio after the cut


Donald Trump and Billy Bush could be heard conversing in the audio and how Donald Trump tried to have sex with a married woman.

The pair have since apologized for their remarks...

Speaker of the House, Republican, Paul Ryan and Wisconsin Governor, Scott Walker who were supposed to be on a Presidential campaign with Trump have since condemned Trump's statements on the tape and even dis-invited him to the Presidential campaign.

Following criticism by Republic leaders, Trump issued another short video statement saying, "I said it, I was wrong and I apologize." 

He also called the audio leak "a distraction from the issues we are facing today."

He added that his words are much different than the words and actions of former US President, Bill Clinton (known womanizer) , whom he accused of abusing women and Hillary Clinton of bullying, attacking, shaming and intimidating Bill's victims."
"I've never said I'm a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I'm not. I've said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words reflect who I am."
Listen to the leaked audio below

No comments:

Post a Comment