DSCUS



MURDER: 23-YEAR-OLD BOY APOLOGIZES ON FACEBOOK BEFORE KILLING HIS BABYMAMA/EX-GF IN FRONT OF THEIR DAUGHTER


Ethan Reid, 23, shot his babymama/ex-girlfriend Kaylah Hodges, 20 to death with a shotgun in front of their seven-month-old daughter in Scottsville, Kentucky.
Reid had prior to the murder wrote on Facebook "...I'm just not meant to be happy. Ever. I'm sorry. I love you all..."
The Allen County Sheriff Department confirmed that the couple who just ended a five-year relationship got into somewhat a heated argument before Kaylah was shot dead.

April Riley, Reid's mom said:
"Kaylah handed me the baby and got around me, and Ethan shoved me and the baby back and went after her. And then I heard a 'pop' and when I got to the edge of the hallway, I saw her fall out the front door. That beautiful baby has no parents."
Reid was reportedly disarmed by a neighbor who subdued until the cops arrived...

Hodges died at the hospital due to the gunshot injuries while Reid was arrested and held in custody on murder charges.



No comments:

Post a Comment