DSCUS



YMCMB CEO LIL WAYNE ASSURES FANS HE'S ALRIGHT AFTER POSTING A CONCERNING TWEET



Rapper Lil Wayne took to twitter yesterday to post the above tweet... He wrote:
'I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun'
This is supposed to be in reference to his $30 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records after his(Lil Wayne) lawyers quit.

The tweet has been met with a lot of thoughts; suicidal, depression, insanity, troubled but one thing is for sure, Lil Tunechi got his fans really worried.

He soon realized he was trending and perhaps caused serious concerns amongst his fans hence he followed the tweet with a few other tweets assuring everybody that is concerned that he's alright.









No comments:

Post a Comment