DSCUS



ENGLISH FA SACK MANAGER SAM ALLARDYCE AFTER JUST 1 GAME AS THE MANAGER OF THE ENGLISH NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM

Sam Allardyce has left his position as the manager of the Three Lions - The English FA confirm. 
He was appointed in July 2016.
This development is in the wake of a released video of Sam Allardyce talking to undercover Telegraph reporters who poised as business men who are looking to make money from the billion-pound football transfer market. (Read full story here)

Sam Allardyce release a statement concerning his decision to leave his position at the coach:
"Further to recent events, the FA and I have mutually agreed to part company. It was a great honour for me to be appointed back in July and I am deeply disappointed at this outcome." 
"This afternoon, I met with Greg Clarke and Martin Glenn and offered a sincere and wholehearted apology for my actions. "Although it was made clear during the recorded conversations that any proposed arrangements would need the FA's full approval , I recognise I made some comments which have caused embarrassment. As part of today's meeting, I was asked to clarify what I said and the context in which the conversations took place. I have co-operated fully in this regard. I also regret my comments with regard to other individuals."

Please Subscribe and Share!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Pusing Mau Cari Uang Yang Berlimpah, Dengan Mudah ?
    Langsung Saja Gabung Di Website www. bolavita .pro
    Info, Silahkan Hubungi :
    BBM : BOLAVITA
    wechat : bolavita
    whatup : 6281377055002
    Email : cs@bolavita .com

    ReplyDelete