DSCUS



PARIS JACKSON SAYS HER TATTOOS COVER HER SCARS AND PAST SELF-HATRED... WHY SELF HATRED?

pc:pagesix.com
Paris Jackson, 18, expresses her past dealings from loosing her dad at such an early age to fighting depression and more on instagram...
She appears to have found closure so-to-say in her inks as to her they mean more than just nicely carved lines and curves of different shades.

See what she wrote about her tattoos after the cut

"The craftsmanship of tattoos will always be a controversy. Some people like them, some people absolutely hate them. I appreciate art, I always have, especially when that art means something to me"

She added:
"I don't see a dark past anymore. My scars and past of self-hatred have been covered by loving marks, creativity, ingenuity and depth. Sure, I will always carry my past with me, but I see ink as a way of changing for the better, always improving. They represent strength for me."

"I'll always keep fighting and encouraging others to stay strong. We all go through hell every now and then but it makes us the warriors of love we were meant to be."

"To anyone struggling, it gets better. You're not alone." 
That last line is definitely uplifting...

credit: E!news

No comments:

Post a Comment