DSCUS



FOOTBALL TRANSFER: SEVILLA MIDFIELDER EVER BANEGA CONFIRMS INTER MILAN MOVE...

pc: images.90min.com

Despite no official confirmations from neither Sevilla not Inter Milan, Ever Banega has confirmed his move to Inter is done.

Banega's contract with Sevilla expires
this summer hence his free transfer to Inter Milan.

The Argentine helped Sevilla win the Europa league for the third time in a row this season defeating Liverpool FC in the final.

“I've already said goodbye to the people at Sanchez Pizjuan party,” Banega told Goal. “I've made my mind about leaving, it was hard, but opportunities are there to be taken.”

Asked specifically if Inter is his next destination, Banega replied: “Yes, we've talked and it's been made official in Inter. I have to wait, but I'm focused on the national team.”

source: goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment