DSCUS



16 Year-Old Homeless High School Student Gradutes Two Years Early With College Scholarship


Destyni Tyree, 16, graduates two years early from high school with a 4.0 grade point average and a college scholarship.
Destyni and her mom live in a homeless shelter somewhere in Washington DC after her mom lost her job about 2 years ago.
According to her, she used the unfortunate circurmstance as a motivation rather than let it out her down...



Destyni said:
   "I don't want to live in a shelter when I get older. I want to better my life, so that gave me the drive to do what I want to do."

Destyni is saving up for additional educational expenses not covered in her scholarship as she plans to attend Potomac State University later this year.

Anger/happiness/sadness/love/vengeance/dissappointment... are a form of energy, what you let them do to you is absolutely upto you.
Really inspiring from Destyni

Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment