DSCUS



U.S.A: Kanye West goes on an 8 minute rant on Ellen DeGeneres show


Kanye West went on an 8 minute rant on The Ellen DeGeneres Show where he talked about everything from being broke, contacting Mark Zuckerberg for money to help the world to his twitter rants. Ellen just sat there in stunned silence as he talked. Ellen asked him if he regretted contacting Mark Zuckerberg and asking him for $53m on Facebook. He answered:
"Yes, I should have put that on Facebook, now I understand why he didn't hit me back, I understand Zuckerberg doesn't use twitter even though I have had dinner with him and his wife and told them about how I want to help the world. He said he'd help me and bla bla bla..
That's how it feels though I feel if I had more resources that I could help more people"
"I have ideas that can make the human race existence within our 100 years better. Period.
"I care about people. I was raised to do something, to make a difference.Picasso is dead, Walt Disney is dead, Steve Jobs is dead. Name someone living that you can name in the same breath as them." "I am an artist," 
"I see sounds. I see the importance and the value of everyone being able to experience a more beautiful life." He ended by saying: "I'm sorry for the realness."
Watch another video below:

source: lindaikejisblog

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18:28

    Hi there, always i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight,
    since i enjoy to find out more andd more.

    ReplyDelete