DSCUS



FOOTBALL: I had sleepless nights before facing Thierry Henry- John Terry


Chelsea FC's John Terry names Thierry Henry as his toughest opponent.
Thierry Henry a former France international, remains Arsenal’s record scorer with 228 goals in 277 and two Premier League trophies during his time at Arsenal's Hybrid stadium.
John Terry admits he dreaded the prospect of playing against Henry, has praised the former striker’s attitude towards him off the field.


“The night before games I’d have sleepless nights, and I’d worry the night before a game.
           But he was a real gentleman off the field, as well. He’d always praise me and said things to                  encourage my game and help me along.
           But as a player, he had everything, I dreaded playing against him.” John Terry told Chelsea                Fans Channel.

credit:goal

No comments:

Post a Comment