DSCUS



FOOTBALL: ENGLAND: FA CUP: FORGIVE ME FOR MY DANCE - PARDEW


Believe me when I say there's absolutely nothing to forgive... Crystal Palace FC manager Alan Pardew apologises for his hilarious dance after 79' min goal by Jason Puncheon to give Palace the a brief lead at the FA cup final against Manchester United FC... The Eagles lost 1 - 2 to MUFC.
I LOVE THAT DANCE!
More pics after d cut


 "I enjoyed that moment! In a Cup final and as a manager it's difficult to enjoy moments," Pardew told reporters afterwards.


 "If you forgive me for my dance, it's just because I enjoyed it."



United, though, had the last laugh as Juan Mata equalised three minutes later before substitute Jesse Lingard sealed the victory with a 110th-minute thunderbolt.









source: goal.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15:22

    I will right awzy clutch your rsss as I can't find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete