DSCUS



CRISTIANO RONALDO: I'M TEASED BY MY OWN SON ABOUT BALE!


Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he gets teased by his own five-year-old son, who claims Gareth Bale is quicker on the pitch.
The 31-year-old could win the third Champions League trophy of his career if Real Madrid beat Atletico Madrid on Saturday, while he could become the first player in history to score in three finals.

But ahead of the clash in Milan, Ronaldo has spoken about his relationship with his son, who thinks that his Real Madrid team-mate is the faster player.
"I always said it was a dream to have a son, he changed me a lot,” Ronaldo told Jugones de la Sexta.

“Sometimes he comes at home and says ‘daddy, Bale is faster than you’. And I say ‘what are you on about? No one is faster than your dad’.

“And he says ‘yes but at school they told me he is faster and in an interview Messi said that he’d like to have your right foot'. He comes up with these things and it gives me joy, he’s a kid.”

source: goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment