DSCUS



U.S.A: Azealia Banks condemned for wishing Sarah Palin gets gang raped by big black men and have it posted on the Internet


So a satirical online website falsely quoted former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, as saying:  'I’m telling you, I’ve been saying it for years, but nobody’s listening – slavery wasn’t forced onto African-Americans, they accepted it willingly.'
Rapper Azealia Banks obviously missed that it wasn't real and went off on Sarah Palin, saying Sarah Palin should be gang raped by the biggest, burliest black men and have it posted on the internet.  Read her tweets...






Palin responded to Banks on Tuesday, saying she was 'not exercising enough intelligence' and later added; 'Why don't we strengthen both our platforms and work together on something worthwhile.'
She then wrote that 'condemning racism' was one of the things that the women could work on before editing it to  in the post.
Palin also announced that she plans on suing Banks over the comments she made on Twitter.
She said:
'So, for the first time I'm going to enjoy the only retribution some protected "celebrities" seem to understand – I'm suing Azealia Banks and can't wait to share my winnings with others who have gone defenseless against lies and dangerous attacks far too long.'
'Azealia engages in a form of racism and hate that is celebrated by some in the perverted arm of pop culture, but is condemned by those who know it's tearing our country apart.
'Others may keep turning a blind eye to problems like Azealia's mouth; I choose to take a stand against it and the double standards that result in her actually being rewarded for her divisive tactics and aggressively inciting violence.'

Then when she realized her mistake she sent an apology letter to Sarah Palin online.

'Now since learning that the article was not published officially, I sincerely apologize for any emotional distress or reputational scarring i may have caused you.
'In my honest defense, i was completely kidding. I happen to have a really crass, New-York-City sense of humor, and regularly make silly jokes in attempts make light of situations which make me uncomfortable. 
'As the fabric of the American Nation is EMBEDDED with racism, I merely made a raCIALly driven joke to counter what i believed to be real, raCIST rhetoric.'
She said later in her letter; 'I cherish my ability to express myself freely, yet remain totally aware that for every action, there will be a reaction.
'All in All, Woman to Woman, I hope you will accept my sincerest apology.'
Banks then included multiple PS additions to the letter, writing in one; '“Hey Female Rapper,” was your way to euphemize what you REALLY wanted to say. What you wanted to say was, “Hey little Stereotypical Black, Thing!”'
In another she said; 'Twitter is not real, neither is your opinion of me!'
And in her final line, she quoted the Peaches song 'F*** the Pain Away,' writing; 'If Bristol Palin listened to my music she probably wouldn’t have all those cotdamn kids!!!! ;-P #sis #iud #stayinschool #causeitsthebest' 
 
Some of the comments:
 Why hasn't she been arrested for a terrorist threat?
 
  Blacks are a protected species. They walk like gods.
 
  sick.chick this rapper I hope she gets arrested


Banks is constantly in the news for fights with different people. 2 weeks ago, she attacked the paparazzi who were taking her picture outside Manhattan Criminal Court.
Banks was appearing in court following an incident that happened in December where she is alleged to have punched and then bitten a female bouncer at a Manhattan club. 
She was also accused of assaulting a bouncer at the Break Room 86 club in Los Angeles in October.
Banks has also been in various Twitter fights, with Iggy Azalea, Eminem and Nicki Minaj.
Last month she tweeted to Iggy Azalea:
'Mentioning me is the only thing that will get you attention. Because ur music and nose job are trash.'
 'Matter of fact. . Let me just kill this b****.

No comments:

Post a Comment