DSCUS



Mariah Carey fans(‘You’re letting the terrorists win!') upset she cancelled her Brussels performance

Mariah Cares!!!

Explosions at Zaventem airport and metro stations in the city left the world in shock. 

Freelance journalist Faycal Cheffou was charged at the weekend in connection with the 

terrorist attacks.

As Belgium remains on high alert, Carey has announced that her appearance as part of her

Sweet Sweet Fantasy world tour will not go ahead today. She took to Twitter to apologise to

her expectant fans, explaining that she had to prioritise the safety of her fans and crew.

See the tweets after the cut...



I love my fans in Brussels and at this time I am being advised to cancel my show for the safety of my fans, my band, crew and everyone...


...involved with the tour. I hope to see you soon and send my prayers and eternal love, laughter and light to my Lambs.


However, some fans were upset with the decision, believing that she is letting the 

terrorists win:

you are letting the terrorists win!

well done! U just gave the terrorists what they want! To disrupt life! You should have still played! u bottled it


by cancelling her show? ISIS won this battle
SOURCE: METRO UK

No comments:

Post a Comment