DSCUS



FOOTBALL: ROMELU LUKAKU admits he is open to a reunion with Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho – who looks likely to take over at Old Trafford in the summer – sold Lukaku when he was at Chelsea but the Belgian says he has nothing to prove to his former boss.
Lukaku, 22, said:
“Some people will say that I need to convince him but it’s not a question of that. Three years ago I was 20 and I wasn’t ready to be immediately effective in a top team.
“Several good seasons, including the current one, have changed the situation. I’ll be 23 [in May] and I could leave this summer.”

Lukaku was forced out of Stamford Bridge in 2014 and sealed a £28million switch to Merseyside.
The FORMER Anderlecht striker has flourished at the club and has notched up 25 goals for the Toffees this season.
And Lukaku has made it clear he wants to play Champions League football in the near future.
source: the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment