DSCUS



Doctor who injected himself with Charlie Sheen's HIV-positive blood claims to have cured countries of HIV

The controversial doctor who famously injected himself with Charlie Sheen's HIV positive blood has claimed his goats milk treatment can cure the virus.
Dr. Samir Chachoua made the extraordinary claims he had 'cured countries' of HIV and Aids during an interview on Real Time with Bill Maher last night.
Chachoua - who is not licensed to practice medicine in the U.S. - has been treating Sheen who revealed last year that he has been battling with virus for four years.
 
He added that his 'cure', based on the milk of arthritic goats, had made the virus 'undetectable' in the Hollywood star, Gawker reports.
 
The doctor says that the CAEV virus present in the milk 'destroys HIV and protects people who drink it for life.'
Chachoua went onto announce he had eradicated HIV and another virus called chikungunya in Comoros, an island nation off the eastern coast of Africa, in 2006. 

The doctor did not go into any detail to how his supposed treatment would 'destroy HIV', neither did he offer any scientific studies backing up his wild claims. 
 

The 50-year-old Golden Globe winner - who was immediately put on strong antiviral drugs which suppressed the virus after his diagnosis - stopped taking his medication in order to try an experimental 'vaccine' in Mexico.
 
Sheen has since admitted earlier this month on The Dr. Oz Show that his HIV numbers are 'up'.
But Chachoua claimed the troubled star was 'the first adult in history to go HIV negative' during his appearance on Maher's show.
 
He told the host that when Sheen was on 'the incredibly powerful medical cocktails, he still showed virus.' 
'As soon as he started my treatment he became undetectable,' he claimed. 
The bizarre and false claims were followed by a pre-recorded clip of Sheen complaining to the doctor about some of the side effects of his antiretroviral therapy including migraines and 'poo poo pants.'
'It's a horrible way to live, all these side effects disappeared the minute he started my therapy and the minute he started my therapy, his liver went to normal levels,' claimed Chachoua.
'Even the charts they held up on our show, all the great tests they showed, they were during my treatment, not theirs.'
Chachoua also discussed the moment he had injected himself with Sheen's blood, saying he had been 'that confident' of his cure.
Sheen has previously admitted he is risking his life with the untested treatment.

 
Charlie Sheen boasted in a pre-recorded segment on the Dr Oz show:  'I've been off my meds about a week now. I feel great. Am I risking my life? So what? I was born dead. That part of it doesn't phase me at all.'
'I didn't see it as Russian roulette. I didn't see it as a complete dismissal of the conventional course we've been on. I'm not recommending that anyone - I'm presenting myself as a type of guinea pig.'
But his latest series of tests showed that Chachoua's 'cure' had actually led worrying news that his HIV numbers were going up for the first time.
'I had been non-detectable, non-detectable and checking the blood every week and then found out the numbers are back up,' the Anger Management star told the 55-year-old cardiothoracic surgeon Dr Oz. 
'I'm amazed that I'm actually alive'.
Both Dr. Oz and Sheen's physician Dr. Robert Huizenga condemned the treatments he was receiving from Dr. Sam Chachoua, who's not licensed to practice in the States.

source:lindaikejisblog

No comments:

Post a Comment