DSCUS



FOOTBALL: "I would love to play for Guardiola"-Neymar Jnr

Barcelona star Neymar has admitted he would "love" to play for Pep Guardiola.
The Bayern Munich coach has revealed he will join a Premier League club at the end of the season, with Manchester City the favourites to secure his signature.
And Neymar says he would one day like to link up with the Catalan, who coached Barcelona before his arrival in 2013, as well as expressing an interest in eventually joining an MLS club.

When asked if there was one manager he would like to work with, Neymar told Red Bull's website:               "Yes, there is one: Guardiola is a guy who I really admire and who I would love to work with.
          "It is tough to say if I want to play in other countries. Nobody knows tomorrow, but I am very happy where I am right now at Barcelona. 
          "I have the will to go back to Brazil some day and I also would like to play in [the] USA - those two countries are two where I want to play later on in my career.
           "[The USA] is a place where the game is growing and attracting the interest of lots of players, who are becoming more and more popular there. 
           "So this makes me curious, it makes me interested to see it closely."

No comments:

Post a Comment