DSCUS



GRANDMA SHOOTS FOUR MACHETE-WIELDING BURGLARS WHO BROKE INTO HER HOME WITH A CROSSBOW

Four masked machete-wielding boys got the shock of their existence when they broke into ex-Thai boxer, Anji Rhys' home in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, mistaking it for a drug den. The self-proclaimed weapons fanatic reportedly reached for her crossbow nicknamed manstopper fired and hit one in the abdomen. Others scampered out leaving their friend.
Four masked machete-wielding boys got the shock of their existence when they broke into ex-Thai boxer, Anji Rhys' home in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, mistaking it for a drug den. The self-proclaimed weapons fanatic reportedly reached for her crossbow nicknamed manstopper fired and hit one in the abdomen. Others scampered out leaving their friend.

Four masked machete-wielding boys got the shock of their existence when they broke into ex-Thai boxer, Anji Rhys' home in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, mistaking it for a drug den. The self-proclaimed weapons fanatic reportedly reached for her crossbow nicknamed manstopper fired and hit one in the abdomen. Others scampered out leaving their friend.

Narrating, Anji said:
"I heard what I thought was an explosion then I realised my door was being kicked in."
"I ran to see and was met by a masked man with a hammer."
"He was about 6ft 6in with a blue bandana hiding his face."
"The gang chased me into the living room so I grabbed my crossbow from the wall. I had a tussle with a second man with a machete, a skinny man who walked with a stoop."
"He went to grab the bow but I managed to spin and shoot him in the belly with it at close range."
"He fell on me, cutting my hand with the machete. I remember seeing there was blood over the floor."
"He shouted, ‘You f***ing bitch! You shot me!"
Four masked machete-wielding boys got the shock of their existence when they broke into ex-Thai boxer, Anji Rhys' home in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, mistaking it for a drug den. The self-proclaimed weapons fanatic reportedly reached for her crossbow nicknamed manstopper fired and hit one in the abdomen. Others scampered out leaving their friend.
The criminals, who had Anji’s son Dillon pinned to the floor, then fled. 
Anji continued: 
"I felt such rage. The audacity they would break into someone's home."
"I was definitely in shock afterwards. I’m on medication for PTSD. But I’ll be ready for anyone else who tries to break in."
"I practise with it in my garden. The bolt I shot him with was six inches long and disappeared into him."
"He had to have gone somewhere for treatment. With all the blood I’m surprised police haven't picked him up."
Her parttner, Rebecca, 42, said:
"All four men were shouting, 'Keep your f***ing heads down. Where's the weed?'"
Anji sustained injuries to the head, hand and leg. 

She has a small collection of weapons, with specific nicknames and a "bed kit" she keeps nearby at night that includes a torch and a knife.

She used to groom two dogs to bark if anyone set foot near her property.

Survivalist Anji said: 
"We need to pay much more attention to protecting ourselves, our homes and families."
Speaking about OAP,  Mr Osborn-Brooks, who was recently arrested and detained for killing a burglar who broke into his home,Anji said: 
"He was defending himself. What would the alternative have been? Let himself be robbed? Be killed?"
"I know I have weapons but the man I shot was carrying a weapon too."
 Anji who has a history of assault convictions but never convicted over weapons was questioned and released by the police.

Her mum Lilian, said: 
"Anji has always been ready for anything."
Bedfordshire Police said: 
"We were called to reports of a burglary. Four men had forced entry armed with weapons. The occupant confronted the men and they fled after a short altercation."
"The victim told police she shot one intruder with a crossbow but we have so far been unable to trace any injured party."

WOMAN FALLS TO EARTH AFTER PARACHUTE FAILED TO OPEN ON HER FIRST-EVER SKYDIVE [PHOTOS]

No comments:

Post a Comment