DSCUS



AND THERE'S THAT: WIFE CHARGES HUSBAND £40 FOR SEX AFTER FINDING OUT HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN PAYING PROSTITUTES FOR SEX FOR FIVE YEARS

A woman, Kate - not real name, stumbled on her husbands five-year secret of soliciting sex workers after dialing a number on her lawyer-husband's phone that went straight to a massage parlour after she found poppers - a sex enhancing drug, in his draw.
A woman, Kate - not real name, stumbled on her husbands five-year secret of soliciting sex workers after dialing a number on her lawyer-husband's phone that went straight to a massage parlour after she found poppers - a sex enhancing drug, in his draw.

The heartbroken woman was compelled to undergo a HIV test after discovering her husband's sordid sex life and drug use.

She told the The Sunday Mercury: 
"It scares me that he could be so duplicitous."
"It's awful to live with someone who has that much power over you."
Devastated Sarah says she she was broken but decided to forgive her husband.

But she made sure she got her revenge as she now charges him £40 every time they sex, the same price he paid the prostitute.

She added: 
"I know my worth. I know of all the women he could’ve chosen, I was the golden standard."
"A good woman is worth more than rubies, the Bible said, because she will keep herself just for him. I have invested so much in our marriage."
Sarah said she can't forgive the other woman, not just for her but what she has also "done to other women".

Struggling to trust her husband, she said:
"I can’t trust him – and he is the one person I should be able to trust completely."
"If he goes out of the house, I feel anxious. He has done that to me and I'm supposed to be the most important person in his life, the person he should be able to trust implicitly."
She is now calling on brothels to enforce a code of conduct to stop sex workers monopolising one client to prevent her experience happening to anyone else.


TWO INNOCENT BLACK MEN HANDCUFFED AND PARADED BY COPS UNPROVOKED

No comments:

Post a Comment