DSCUS



Guardiola dismisses Juventus rumors following controversial Watford win

Guardiola dismisses Juventus rumors following controversial Watford win
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has completely slammed reports that he had inked a four-year deal with Serie A giants Juventus.

Pep's name has appeared in connection with the Turin giants in recent days, as the Old Lady face missing out on the Champions League title once more. 

Massimiliano Allegri's charges will begin the second leg two goals down to Atletico Madrid, with the return match to be played on Tuesday.



Meanwhile, the long-term outlook at City is also far from clear. 

On Thursday UEFA announced that they were investigating the club over possible breaches of Financial Fair Play rules. 

The Premier League has now followed suit in looking into the club's transfer business, while Man City insist that the claims are false.
Guardiola dismisses Juventus rumors following controversial Watford win
The Spaniard has now been mooted as a possible successor should Allegri leave Juventus, but he insists there is no truth in such speculation.
“I know that social media has influence but I don’t understand why the big papers say that I’m going to Italy," he told reporters. 
"I have two more years here and I’m not going anywhere unless they sack me. I hope to be here another two years and maybe another.”
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona coach continued to show his solidarity with under-pressure Allegri and reiterate that he had no intention of leaving City.
"I don’t understand why someone says something on social media and everyone says it is happening, when they don’t try to call the club, my agent, Juventus," he fired.
"I am sorry for Allegri. I have two years and it is impossible for me to move, unless I get sacked. I am not going to Juventus for the next two seasons."
City are next in action at home on Tuesday against Schalke, and will look to book their place in the Champions League quarter-finals as they hold a 3-2 advantage after the first leg.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete