DSCUS



VIDEO: MUSLIM MAN FURIOUSLY SCOLDS AND 'SLAPS' WOMAN FOR NOT WEARING HIJAB YELLING "OBEY THE RULES"

A female commuter filmed herself two-and-a-half minute being physically and verbally abused by an entitled muslim man for not wearing the cultural hijab. The video was shared on Reddit generating thousands of views and comments in support of the lady.
A female commuter filmed herself two-and-a-half minute being physically and verbally abused by an entitled muslim man for not wearing the cultural hijab. The video was shared on Reddit generating thousands of views and comments in support of the lady.
The lady could be heard demanding the man calls the police if he had a problem with her not wearing hijab.

The incidence is believed to have occurred in Tehran, Iran.

The unnamed woman said: 
"What can you do to me?
"Go away! I will wear a veil when you wear one as well. Don't call me 'sister'. Go away."

MIAMI UNIVERSITY PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE COLLAPSES KILLING AT LEAST FOUR JUST DAYS AFTER IT WAS INSTALLED TO 'IMPROVE STUDENT SAFETY'

"I don't like this veil. I don't want to obey this rule. It's my right.
"Get lost I like the way I look without the veil." - She added
At this point the man gets out of his car and starts screaming in the woman's face.

He then appears to slap her when she still refuses his demand that she put on the veil.

One viewer said: 
"The people driving past voicing their support for her are heroes.
"Makes you wonder how many locals disagree with the viewpoint & laws over there but can't really do much about it."
Another wrote:
"This woman is a courageous bad ass."
A woman wrote: 
"She was so brave to stand up for herself like that. Saving this to show my daughter."
6

2 comments: