DSCUS



BRONX MAN ROBBED OF $96,000 LAWSUIT PAYOUT AFTER SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH ABOUT THREE SEX WORKERS [VIDEOS]

NEW YORK, Bronx man, Saul Mata Vellegas, was celebrating his big court-win when the sex workers he contracted for a sex orgy for the night called armed goons on him and was subsequently disposed of his $96,000 lawsuit payout at gunpoint.
One of the women wanted for questioning PC: DCPI
NEW YORK, Bronx man, Saul Mata Vellegas, was celebrating his big court-win when the sex workers he contracted for a sex orgy for the night called armed goons on him and was subsequently disposed of his $96,000 lawsuit payout at gunpoint.

The ladies reportedly told the 30-year-old they were expecting a "friend" to bring beer and cigarettes but two masked armed goons showed up instead.

PEDOPHILE: MARRIED FEMALE TEACHER BUSTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH 13-YEAR OLD PUPIL [VIDEO]


NEW YORK, Bronx man, Saul Mata Vellegas, was celebrating his big court-win when the sex workers he contracted for a sex orgy for the night called armed goons on him and was subsequently disposed of his $96,000 lawsuit payout at gunpoint.
The second woman also wanted for questioning PC: DCPI
Speaking to the New York Post, Mr. Vellegas said:
"I am haunted by this,” Mr Vellegas told the New York Post .
"I keep playing it over in my mind. I was surprised they pulled a gun. I said ‘What is going on?' I yelled help, help.
"I was depending on that money to move my family. I am nervous all the time now.
"I keep replaying it over and over. I see the weapon they used clearly over and over. I needed that money badly."
Detectives released photos of the women and suspected robbers who drove off in a black minivan.

SEE THE VIDEO BELOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment