DSCUS



Ladies I Need Your Thoughts On This One: Causes Of Domestic Violence

PC: fotolia by adobe
This must not go without saying that this post is based on a one on one discussion with a friend, even so I've heard a few ladies say/imply exact same thing.
Straight into it - My friend Kim(not real name) is of the belief a lady has the right to physically assault her boyfriend if he cheats amids other reasons why she/ladies can rightfully do this.
I totally disagree with this and I really want to know what you all think of Kim's belief.
Ladies in India and United States Of America, you can look this up.

Domestic violence is rampage now more than - maybe true or not what I know for sure is it always has been, increased access to the internet just made it more public. 

Both gender need to be educated on this!


No comments:

Post a Comment