DSCUS



GYM LIFE: He's only 61 years...


Meet Liang Yuxiang, a hot 61 year old granddad from  Chengdu, China. According to reports by MetroUK, Liang has been going to the gym regularly for the last ten years. He’s also a big fan of paragliding and racing cars and upped his fitness regime in his 40's when he experienced a midlife crisis.
I(dscus) am heading to the gym right-away...

Liang says:
"I see bodybuilding as my hobby,’ The only dieting principle I follow is that we should only fill our stomachs to about 70%,’Other than that I eat whatever I want because I believe the body’s cravings are its way of telling us what we’re lacking. I particularly love eating meat."
Liang hopes that his fitness will encourage others to remember that age shouldn’t hold you back from following your dreams.









source:lindaikejisblog

No comments:

Post a Comment