DSCUS



SAD: AVICII DEAD AT 28

Superstar DJ, Avicii, dies at 28 twenty-four months after retiring from live performances after suffering pancreatitis. He was known for his unique EDM sounds and hit songs; Levels, Wake Me Up, Hey Brother...
Superstar DJ, Avicii, dies at 28 twenty-four months after retiring from live performances after suffering pancreatitis. He was known for his unique EDM sounds and hit songs; Levels, Wake Me Up, Hey Brother...

The Swedish national, real name Tim Bergling, died in Muscat, Oman on Friday 20 April.

In a statement his publicist said:
"It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii. He was found dead in Muscat, Oman this Friday afternoon local time, April 20th."
"The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time. No further statements will be given."
Cause of death has not been released yet.
Superstar DJ, Avicii, dies at 28 twenty-four months after retiring from live performances after suffering pancreatitis. He was known for his unique EDM sounds and hit songs; Levels, Wake Me Up, Hey Brother...

He wrote a farewell letter to HIS fans, saying he had "too little left for the life of a real person behind the artist."

But he left a hint at a possible return, signing off:
"One part of me can never say never, I could be back... but i won't be right back."
Away from the music, Avicii was suffering from ill health for years.

He was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis, partly due to excessive drinking, and he was forced to have his gallbladder and appendix surgically removed in 2014.

Nile Rodgers tweeted:
"I was just told my dear friend Tim Avicii just passed away. Please let this be a hoax. If not #RIPAVICII one of the best natural melody..."
"Dear Tim your family have my most heartfelt condolences. You were my little bro. Love always."
"Im crying on the airplane. I hope I don’t make the passengers nervous."
Liam Payne posted:
"Oh my god truly devastated for Avicii very very sad news way to young ... what a talent he was. rest in peace x"
DJ Snake tweeted:
"Rest in peace, Avicii. We lost a legend." Swedish DJ Eric Prydz simply wrote: "I have no words... RIP Tim."
Nicky Romero tweeted:
"Tim, I can’t believe what I just heard, you have gone way to early, there are no words to describe how I feel, I am thankful for all the great moments we got to spent together; and thankful for all the things I got to learn from you. The world will miss you."
Pop star Dua Lipa also shared her shock at the news:
"Such sad news to hear about Avicii passing. Too young and way too soon. My condolences go out to his family, friends and fans x"

UGANDA'S PRESIDENT WANTS ORAL SEX BANNED "THE MOUTH IS FOR EATING". HE WARNS CITIZENS [VIDEO]


No comments:

Post a Comment