DSCUS



VIDEO: FIRST BLACK MISS ALABAMA SAYS MAN WHO KILLED 5 DALLAS POLICE OFFICERS IS A MARTYR.


Kalyn Chapman James, the first black Miss Alabama shared a video on Facebook calling the man who killed Police Officers in Dallas a "martyr."
In the video clip, she could be seen crying, and said after hearing the news she prayed a lot but doesn't feel bad for the five police officers who died when sniper Micah Johnson opened fire at a Dallas 'Black Lives Matter' rally on Thursday.


Kalyn said:
      "I don't feel sad for the officers who lost their lives and I know that's not really my heart. I value human life. And I want to feel sad for them but I can't help but feeling like the shooter was a martyr. I don't want to feel this way,"

     "And I know it's not the right way to feel because nobody deserves to lose their lives and I know that police officers had families and people who loved them and that they didn't deserve to die but I'm so torn up in my heart about seeing these men - these black men - being gunned down in our community that I can't help, I can't help but feel like I wasn't surprised by what the shooter did to those cops and I think a lot of us feel the same way."

     "But I'm sick of this," she said. " I can't stop replaying the image of these men being killed in my mind and my heart weeps."

Kalyn told NBC affiliate WPMI that the wife of one of the slain officers reached out to her after her post went viral.

      "She said that she watched my video and she wasn't mad, she understood what I was saying and that she forgave me."
       "People telling me to watch my back, people telling me to be careful, people telling me the police should never protect me," - Kalyn Said.


credit: lindaikejisblog

No comments:

Post a Comment