DSCUS



FOOTBALL STAR CRISTIANO RONALDO WANTS HIS SON TO BE LIKE HIM(A TOP STAR)

Cristiano Jr. is probably not thinking about his career for the time being, as he is just five years old. 
"I want my son to be a player. I am a footballer and I want him to be one too," the Real Madrid star told the Chinese channel Zhejiang Satellite TV, which has been filming Ronaldo as part of a reality show based around the player. 
"I think he has something of an athlete about him, he has athletic characteristics. Obviously he is very young, a baby, he's only five but he loves football, that is a big plus."
"I have 30 balls at home, he is always with the ball and he loves it. But I will not force him to be a player because it comes naturally, it has to be his choice," he said. 
"He will be whatever he wants to be, I am not going to push him at all.

source: goal

No comments:

Post a Comment